Dogging locations in Yorkshire
- Acaster Malbis Airfield, between Tadcaster and York. Several couples in action most Friday and Saturday nights.
- Bretton Country Park - J38 off the M1, follow A637 to Huddersfield for about 200 yards then after passing a house at the end of the exit, turn in just as the bend starts, the gates are now locked at 6:30pm.
- Kings Wood just outside Bawtry heading towards Doncaster on the A638 Great North Road.
- On the A1079 Beverley Road, between York and Hull, there is a lay-by approx 5 miles from Beverely on the York side, after the turn off for Cherry Burton. Its very concealed from the road, well hidden by trees etc. Usual activities occur weekend nights.
- Cusworth Hall, Doncaster, just off the great north road turn for Cusworth near the Sun Inn. Carry on past a Pub called The Mallard then 300 yards on the left.
- Doncaster Racecourse, just past the Racecourse Grandstand. Turn right immediately before the dual carriageway. The road that runs parallel is "The Straight Mile". Dogging to be had all along the side on the grass and in the parking area in the wood at the end of the road.
- Fraisthorpe naturist beach. Some action here - but do not offend the genuine naturists!
- Blackmoorfoot Reservoir.
- Castle Hill sees dogging action most weekends.
- Turn left up the hill towards Woolley Edge. After about three quarters of a mile there is a T-junction at the top of the hill. Turn right and after about another mile you reach the sign for the beginning of Barnsley district, take the first left down a narrow country lane. Find the car-park / picnic-area on the right a few hundred yards before meeting the main road to Wakefield.
- Scammonden Bridge, near Huddersfield
- Three Lay-bys on the A165 between Coniston and Skirlaugh, North East of Hull. Some couples dogging and some gays. A known location for action with couples who invite fun.
- Opposite Kirkstall Abbey on Kirkstall road (A65), there's a car-park next to Abbey House Museum.
- Golden Acre car-park, on Arlington Road, Leeds 16. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10.00pm onwards.
- Pontefract race course is located on the main road from the M62. On entering the race course drive to the mini roundabout and turn right follow the road down and over the race course and into the main car-park. It's a very popular spot.
- Take the Rochdale road from Ripponden centre and after about a mile you will see an access road to the reservoir. A little dogging activity seen here, together with a botting ring in the woods over the dam.
- Scarborough South Cliff car park or Clock Tower Gardens Friday and Saturday nights.
- Newmillerdam, Wakefield. Heading from Wakefield to Barnsley turn right just before the Fox & Hounds pub and then turn left into the car park about 100 metres on the left.
- Another good dogging site, in York. Heading North out of York on the A19 near Skelton. Turn left just after the golf course the road is sign posted to Overton. Follow this road under a bridge and about 200-300 yards there is a sharp bend to the right on the bend is a parking spot. Action in cars in the parking spot and round the back of it behind an earth bank. Good couples dogging action reported here especially starting around 7.30-8.00 in the evening.
- A171 scaling dam car park, Whitby, Guisborough rd
- Head out of York (Towards A1) on the A59. lay by 3 miles from A1 left hand side of the road Just before the BP garage. Small permanent snack bar, lots of early evening Bi dogging, but also couples on a weekend. Well worth a visit.
- A village just outside knaresbrough, take the back road which was the old A1 road, halfway down there's a wood on right hand side next to dirt lane!! plenty of action there. ideal for taking dirty photos too as general public don't know about this road.
- Down by the Aire and Calder canal under the M62. down Foxholes Lane, to the bottom and over the bridge turn left, follow the road by the canal and underneath the m62 bridge is where it happens, lots of couples action after nine at night. very discreet and quiet.
- Near York races good at weekends plenty of couples their
- Plenty of dogging to be had all along the bank of Askern lake, especially on weekdays or weekends. Its near Doncaster on the A19, accessible from the M62 or the A1.
- Baildon moor, car park on top of hill (right hand side after reservoir on way from baildon or left hand side before reservoir on way from Shipley glen/bingley). night time only
- From Driffield on the A164 to Market Weighton you pass through a village called Bainton, shortly after leaving Bainton there is a marked screened by trees and bushes lay-by on the left.
Barnburgh Nr. Doncaster
- Just outside Hickleton, turn off the A635 Barnsley Road on to Hickleton Road towards Barnburgh, turn right on to High Street. At the end of High Street turn right and immediately left at the Church on to Church Lane. turn right on to Hollowgate, continue along this road which becomes Furlong Road, you will go over a small hump back bridge and just after this you will see a small car park to your right.
Barnley - Wakefield
- Chevet Lane (B6132) which links Royston to Sandal. From Wakefield follow the A61 and turn left onto Chevet Lane about two miles out (feeder lane to the left). Follow Chevet almost to Royston, look out for a very narrow turn off on the left - Smawell Lane. If you hit Notton lane crossroad you just passed it. As soon as you get on Smawell Lane turn left again into a secluded car park.
- Cudworth Dards car park. When pub is shut dogging takes place in the car park.
- Off grange lane, across from mill of black monks pub
- Car park on pit lane Darfield, just after Billingtons
- Just off Grange road Batley turn right at post office depot down to bottom of dead-end road most nights .gay and straight
- Not recommended as plagued by boy racers and huge pot holes. Nearly wrecked a 4x4
Beauchief Abbey, Sheffield
- Two small car parks off very quiet lane, within woodland. Leave Abbey Lane, Sheffield and take lane up and past the Beauchief Abbey. Car parks about quarter of a mile past Abbey. A quiet site but often a couple of couples and three or four single guys at weekends.
- Oakwell Hall country park. Bottom car park, Just off Bradford road. Coming from M62 east take junction 27 about 1 1/2 miles away. From m62 west take junction 26 again about 1 1/2 miles away. Action during weekdays on and off through the daytime and evening. Weekend gets regular action when darkness has set.
- In two lay bys off the Bridlington Road near Karelia Cars sales.
- Jackdaw crag, off Leys Lane. 1st left after entering village from A1. Small parking area nr woods.
- Leave a1 & after about half a mile turn down leys lane. Turn right to some woods, loads of action in woods especially at top of banking on left behind trees
- Richard Dunn Sports centre Car park after 12pm most week nights and after 10pm weekends.
- Park Lane Queensbury lots of couples after nine in the winter (park Gates)
- Shay Lane Heaton most nights
- Harold park car park off park road every night after 7pm
- Alexandra promenade you can park car on north marine drive and walk 300 yards to promenade and people can go under the bridge on promenade.
- Car park at side off Somerfield's and late night chemist Friday & Saturday nights.
- North beach park up and walk along the huts on a Friday or Saturday night lots of fun in summer. but still on the winter nights
Brodsworth pit car park.
- Come off at junction 38 of the a1(m) take your 1st left when you come off the motorway, on to red house lane. Follow it all the way down and take your next left into long lands lane. Go past Markham grange garden centre then it your 3rd right. and follow it all the way the way down and you there, have fun. :)
- From Skelton, up the by pass to Brotton, at the pithead roundabout turn right, on to Kilton lane, and take the first right turn thru the double gates, about 100 metres is the phone mask, from there down to the pit is excellent, or stay on Kilton lane to the tee junction,( about 100 metres) parking on both lanes excellent from 8pm winter, later in summer
- Car park outside of canal rd museum, Armley Leeds plenty of fun there daytime and night
Chevin park car park
- Right hand car park as you go up the hill not the 2 main car parks
Clayton lane Thurnscoe
- Long dark lane very go of dogging I go every Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 10 and 12 pm
- Just past Lockwood beck reservoir is a right turn action in woods at side of road good place secluded
Clifton ings/Clifton bridge
- Couples and gays meet most weekends, go to Clifton bridge, park on slope then walk only minutes from the action go down slip way turn right go through turn style follow the path to drain where flood banks/field is loads of horny couples
- Down Cononley lane from A629 then turn RIGHT into first car park park on far side by the river most Saturday Sunday nights around 10pm very secluded and quiet
- On Cononley Lane turn left into first car park park alongside river Saturday and Sunday evenings after 10pm
- A short walk and your in the most secluded environment in Calderdale. Park up at the end of Railway Terrace and there is a dog walking path that follows the river to large open fields, dogging action happens in the shade and shield of the trees about 200 meters along the path, usually from 10pm onwards. Very popular for horny older ladies that like to accommodate younger studs and has been known to exhibit bi sex encounters.
- Willerby Low Road - come in from Cottingham end and take last left before the final 90 degree bend, towards Bexons farm. 100yrds on right
- Now a no go got cctv in car park
- Between Bridlington and Flamborough just pass the links golf club on the right as you come from brid, picnic area at the end of the lane, this is a good site. it is about 1/2 a mile from the road
Dearn valley industrial estate.
- From main roundabout near Dearn valley collage. Head for Barnsley up new bypass. Turn left at first roundabout .then left or right is the road you want. When u turn right there are some bushes on the right and a secluded seating area. Great after dark. couples, single girls, but no gays. People for dogging only.
- Between Mexborough and high Melton, from Doncaster road, turn at lights towards pastures road, follow road till you see the sign for Denaby Ings and park in the car park,
- from Mexborough, follow the road to Denaby Main, just after a garage on the right, there are traffic lights. Turn left here, go past the small tapas bar and inn, and see the sign for Denaby Ings on left, turn right into car park. always good dogging after sundown, even try going up the steps to the old toilets. Trannies get there a lot. so far, no police have been seen.
- Great for couples old and young best time Monday - Friday from 7pm onwards loads of action
- Junction 6 M18 Thorne take A614 to Snaith follow road till u go over double bridges take next left follow road till u come to canal bridge just before turn right take stone road along canal go to bottom your there see u there
- Squirrel wood. Just off the a19 before Askern. Turn left at Owsten park lodge, take nxt left after 20yrds. Follow rd 4 1mile. Wood on left. Tuesday, Friday or Saturday
- Go Towards Sprotbrough Village from top of Sprotborough Road (KFC). 2 miles down you will go over a small bridge and pass a school on the right. Take second left and at the end of the road is a small grassy area. Very popular spot for dogging! Saturday and Sunday nights fun for all!
- Junction 3 m18 head in to Doncaster first roundabout take 3rd right drive down takes u into a nature reserve have fun see u there maybe
Doncaster, Melton wood.
- How to get there From Doncaster: Follow the A638 over St Georges Bridge for about one mile. Turn left immediately before A635, along Cusworth Lane, signposted Cusworth Hall and Country Park. Carry on under the A1M bridge. Turn first right and continue for just over one mile. You will see the car park ahead of you, on the corner of the wood.
- Dore is situated on the south side of Sheffield. there is a large car park on Limb Lane. There is a barrier but it's never been locked. Best times are after 8pm any night. If you have no luck there you can always go to La Chambre!
Ecclesfield. Near Sheffield.
- Go up lane at side of Ecclesfield church and into woods.
- Longdale Drive, on the bend turn right onto car park then into wooded meeting area lots of daring attenders :)
Fairburn ings, Castleford
- come off the A656 onto Newton lane, past the industrial units, and the first car park on the right is a good spot with couples action after 9 at night.
- M62 J33. Grovehall lane. Top of hill turn right. follow lane over the new A1 to quiet lane......
Fewston Reservoir car park Harrogate
- leave Harrogate on the A59 towards Skipton when you get to RAF Menwith Hill the place with the big white golf balls turn right. Follow that road until you come to the Sun Inn go a bit further and take a right turn to Fewston and go down the hill round a right hand bend and over the dam. car parks on your left. Loads of action all the time in and out of cars.
- Flamborough near Bridlington in the car park to the lighthouse, weekend evenings in the winter
- A171 Whitby to Guisborough road just after Jolly Sailors pub lay-by sign posted Girrick
Golden Acre Park
- Lots of people at it in the back car park
- Gaurden Glass on the back road couples mainley
Grange golf course
- Turn into Grange golf course then take first left and first left again into car park after hours is best time hopefully see you there
- Take the A171 east from Guisborough for approx 4miles. 0.7miles after Lockwood Beck reservoir, at dip in road is turning on right to disused road.
- behind the Morrison's super market (under the trees) on Keighley road. Halifax Friday, Saturday, Sunday 1:30 am onwards
- I have hared rumours about a dogging site on Ebor lane. There's a small car park and a path to a small nature reserve where is out of sight.
- I've been told of a lot of activity here, but it's a little too close to home for me to get involved.
High Melton woods Doncaster
- its a wood on the back roads of Sprotbrough heading towards Barnbrough/Mexbrough nice little quiet place couples at singles there most days. best day to go is on Saturday night MANY couples
Hole of Horcum
- Hole of Horcum car park Whitby to Pickering road
- Wheeldale Beck on the old Roman road from Egton to Pickering
- Near roundabout in car park behind some offices were the old railway was
- J36 M1 on Dearne valley parkway towards Doncaster left off 4th roundabout road closed follow this road till wooded area and bobs your uncle! most nights
- Follow the Silkstone to Penistone road. Just before roundabout. At the top turn right towards holandswaine and left. There is a small tarmac with a gap in the wall.
- Lower Quarry Road just of Leeds road next to total petrol station drive to the end of road an park up very discrete and lots of fun to be had
- Pearson Park - great for just wandering through the park at night and meeting horny singles for outdoor fun!
Hull to Beverely (Cottingham)A164
- Turn left at the roundabout for Skidby, before entering Skidby take the first right into a large unmarked lay-by.
- Wombleton Aerodrome Sunday nights full on action 7.00 to 11pm some nights
- rugby pitch on hay park after dark most nights might have to wait an hour or so
- Golden acre park Saturday nights Lots of milf action
- Recreation ground at top of Moorefiled Road, Armley, Leeds.
- Beckets Park, nearby Leeds Met Uni. 2 minutes from Headingly. Mostly at a small allotment entrance at the end of St Annes Rd.
- Temple Newsam bottom car park after 6pm lots of action there and also lots of gay action best on weekends for couples but its a good new place to go
- Back of tulip centre Hunslet . Wednesdays and Fridays
- Adel woods back car park. go up king lane, pass the park on the left, pass the car park entrance, to the next left turn, follow the road down the country lane, until you come to the car park on the left. most nights 9pm onwards
- There is a lay-by a bit further dawn from the HGV testing station near Rothwell this is very popular through day and night as soon as you come to big roundabout at motorway head to test station as soon as you come of dual carriage way turn left lay-by there
- Manston lane, In to Crossgates in Leeds. Follow Austhorpe road out of Crossgates east. Straight on at mini roundabout and past barnbow works. Follow down the single track right to the end. Car park near farm. Good daytime meetings and a good place to take dirty photos.
Lovers Lane Fulford Road
- Just off the A64 heading into Fulford on the first bend to the left is a secluded road with a height barrier at the entrance, head to the second parking area, late evenings onwards
M1 Junc 30 Layby
- Discreet lovely location great for all tastes
- Just out of Market Weighton on A614 best late evenings 10ish also just up the hill
- Top of Tockwith Airfield, turn through the gates towards the karting track. At the end of the railings, turn sharp right. Action most weekends, mainly younger kids but WELL up for it, action almost every weekend from around 8pm EXCEPT when karting is racing late.
- Head for the Druids Temple car park for excellent single, group and swap action or just to watch girls and guys stripping in cars and having fun XXX...weekend and some week days
- There is always plenty of dogging action on Flash Lane, Matlock, Chesterfield.
- Come off junction 30 towards Wakefield take first left B6135 and proceed for a mile until passing underneath motorway. Take immediate first left into a large lay-by. Best for couples at night from 11pm and particularly Saturdays/Sundays after midnight
- pastures nature reserve 500 yards down from the pastures lodge at Mexborough very dark and discreet car park
- Car park behind food van lay-by between Old corn mill and M62 (100yds before roundabout) going from Cooper bridge 3/4mile on left. Seems busy most nights with cars always coming and going.
Near Birdwell Barnsley
- Sheffield Rd through Birdwell towards Barnsley form Junc 36 M1. Turning to Left signed Wortley, carry on towards Wortley straight through cross roads Quarter of mile on Right Car Park in Field Lots of Dogging Week Nights and Weekends If car Park is full 2nd car park in woods on left just before bend. Had lots of fun & sex no interruptions!!!!!
Newgate Bank carpark
- just outside Helmsley
- Lidl carpark every wenesday and sunday 10.30 onwards very popular place
- go out of Northallerton towards Bedale and on the left as you leave town is a long lay-by set back on the left, dogging has been getting more frequent here
- Leave Northallerton on the Darlington road and about 1 mile after the railway crossing, turn right through the gate way immediately after strikes garden centre. Action on a Friday , Saturday and Sunday night from about 8.30 onwards
- a small area just off main road past Oliver twist called 'Shaggers Rest'
Old Royal Oak Pub Car Park
- Knaresborough Market Place, rear car park of Old Royal Oak, plenty of raunchy multi-sexual filth! Friday and Saturday nights, karaoke drowns out the moans!
- Golf course on Queens Drive
- Just off Milner way in Ossett, round the back of Clarkes transport, day / night
- Several car parks overlooking Otley, Friday & Saturday night around midnight.
- Otley, East Chevin Quarry Car Park. Night time dogging from dusk.
- Fleet Lane. Go into Oulton and its the road by the side of the petrol station (not Tesco one) (near rothwell roundabout). Its a very long open road. Keep going down it, past the football grounds, past the farms and over the bridge. There is a small car park at the very end past the factory. Action mostly weekends but have seen couples there on all nights of the week.
- In the village of Paull close to BP and the main Hull to Hedon road. enter the village from the Saltend junction and turn left on the bend as you enter the village about a mile up this road take an immediate left turn next to a cottage and the wooded area. Follow this lane to secluded unlit car park with views over river humber. Old site once very active and new couples singles etc looking to meet there again for fun and frolics.
- Small Isolated car park in the small Village of Paull approx 5 miles from Hull City Centre. Follow Hedon Road away from the City Centre and take the turn off right for paull/Saltend
- This location is now locked every evening because of complains of the activity there
Red Bus Cafe Lay-by
- Park in the red bus cafe lay-by and walk through the gate, there you will find a large wooded glade where couples have fun in the summer.
- The stray car park near the toilets on the coast road on the coast of Redcar. Fun every night seen, see you there.
- The Gare at Warrenby, daytimes usually, frequently mainly by gay/etc but occasional couples in dunes. Always check first, some want privacy.
- Dotterel Pub car park - New Dotterel roundabout just south of Reighton village. Friday Saturday and Sunday evenings
- There is a new car park which leads to a footpath and woodland area. It's on the left hand side of the road heading towards Wath Upon Dearne having left Bolton On Dearne, on Station Road. The car park is just before the Dog Kennels on the left hand side, Station Road and on the right hand side coming from Wath after Wath Garden Centre, you will pass the Dog Kennels first then turn right into the car park. Its very discreet we have used it several times and there’s a small group of us that go there only at weekends we will be there tonight from 9pm onwards.
Sandal Beat Doncaster
- At the bottom of the straight mile at the side of Doncaster race course...
- From Wakefield or Leeds follow signs for Huddersfield (A638)on ring road. At traffic lights by Matalan turn left passing Sainsbury's supermarket on left and take second turn on left just past the K.F.C. on right. Usually people there Saturday and Sunday nights.
Sandsend car park
- Sandsend car park nr Whitby
- Scammonden Dam: Large reservoir with 3 car parks where activity takes place. Very busy at weekends. Popular with 'straight' couples and gay men. Car Park adjacent to Scammonden Bridge now blocked by large boulders. Access on foot only.
- Brayton Barff. From Selby towards Brayton, at the crossroads turn right towards Thorpe Willoughby. On left is car park for wooded area, very popular most evenings after 8pm. Local police very tolerant.
- Wales bar, just off the M1. take junction 31, follow signs for killamarsh. turn right when you reach a Chinese restaurant!, follow the road down to the bottom.
- end of riverlin valley. in car park before going on to Manchester road
- Hagg Hill, parking in a couple of lay bys and down the lane. Regular visits from a couple of TV's who are both very hot and never disappoint
- Remirers reservoir. Up Lodge Moor rd to the dams, layby secluded on the right. action after 10pm
Sheffield Loxley/Wadsley Common
- Off Long Lane coming form Loxley to Worrall, turn right before Hillsborough Golf club, Saturday nights good for couples and single men.
Skipwith Common Near Selby
- Go through Skipwith village heading towards Cliffe Car park on right popular on Mon/Tues from 6pm
South Gare road going to light house
- Take the road into Redcar follow the signs to Warrenby through Warrenby take the road to the south gare passed the old blast furnace, lots of cars both sides couples, gay men, gay women, and on the "Stay going out of Redcar towards Marske on the left two car parks on the stay near toilets lots of cars having fun every night.
- Lots of fun Monday and Wednesday 8 till 10
- top staxton hill car park on left in picnic area, just of the A64 car park at top of staxton hill most Saturday nights
- going out of Stockbridge heading towards Manchester after silver fox pub up the hill take first left then right, very secluded it is where the old road was blocked off plenty of room
- Showfield car park at the east end of town
- Sutton bank car park opposite glider club good for photos next to wood action most nights 9 onwards
- long lay-by off A1035
- Totley is situated on the south side of Sheffield. There are two lay-bys on opposite sides of the road (Baslow Road, S17) the top one is outside Moorlands public house. There always someone in there day/night 24/7.
- Abbeydale rd past rugby then past spar head towards turn left at church onto grove rd head to end of road you have reached location
- Turn down Carr lane to side of shops, straight to bottom of lane, getting busy even during the week
- Top of Heath Common, most nights. Turn right when you can see the pub, Also some mornings before 9-am.
- A new place if you go through the town heading towards Harrogate take the turning on the left to Sicklinghall and Linton and about a quarter of a mile on the right is a turning that leads into a disused car park which also has some recycling facilities, down at the bottom after 8pm Wednesday to Sunday good couples with a lot of watching going on, and invitations, very private indeed
- airport viewing area most nights