Dogging locations in Devon
- Walls Hill, Babbacombe. Easy to find when you are in the Babbacombe area. Some people in cars in the car park or walk to the end of Walls hill where there are some bushes and a couple of shelters. Loads to see, and sometimes join in, on warm summer evenings.
- Far end of Leisure Centre car-park in Barnstaple, often a couple or two there in action late on a Saturday evening.
- Reservoir just past Chudleigh off the A38 on the Moor. A great place Saturday nights after 9.00. Well worth a visit.
- Haldon Forest, Haldon Hills Exeter.
- Ashclyst Forest near Exeter
- Within Lydford Forest. Turn off main A386 Tavistock to Okehampton road by the Dartmoor Inn heading into Lydford. Approximately 3/4 mile turn right by the war memorial and follow that road for approx 1/2 mile and turn into Lydford Forest, then follow the track as far down as you can till u get to a wooden pole barrier which if u want extra privacy can be lifted out and drive further on down the track so only people who are in the know will follow. There is some dogging action to be had there.
- Take the road to Brixham from Paignton then just before Windy Corner traffic lights turn left by the shops and follow the road to down to the car park. There are often people in cars to watch. Otherwise walk to the grassy headland between Broadsands Beach and Elbury Cove and there is usually someone dogging to be had there.
- Jennycliff car park can be found on the outskirts of Plymouth at a place called Hooe, which is just past Plymstock. There is a cafe at Jennycliff which has a large car-park where dogging takes place any time from 11pm.
- Devils Point car-park in Plymouth usually have a few cars around with interested parties!
- Roadford Lake, north side car-park, not sign posted but on OS map near Grinacombe Moor.
- Bridge end car-park, Totnes. Go to the bottom of the second car park, as far as you can go to the end. Good for dogging.
5 bridges lay-by
- On the a30 to Yeovil. A double deep lay-by 7 miles from Shaftesbury on the left-hand side going in direction of Yeovil.
Ashcome Nr Haldon hill. GOOD
- Going up Haldon Hill, take turn off for race course, turn left at mini roundabout and follow road along. You will pass travellers site, go over new Flyover and continue along road for 1/2 mile until a turn off for Ashcome on a bend that is badly signposted. You will come to a junction after 5 metres or so. Straight over and another 1/2 or so you will see a car park on the left. In the summer evenings there might be cars around but no people? Follow track to large flat stone where lots of fun can be had? Have Fun.
- At the far end of the Kingsley Road car park along the quay. M/F Couples are there pretty often but mostly single gay/bi guys.
- far end of car park beside Victoria park
- road from Kilkhampton to Morwenstow woods on left down track lower than main road
Christian mill bsns park
- located just off the a386 crown hill fort follow the road till you get to the back of the park u no the rest
- In the Car park behind train station, from 11pm onwards
- Haytor on Dartmoor. Three car parks, always action after dark and boy it's dark.