Dogging locations in Cambridgeshire
- Up the A6 past Barton, turn left at Pub. Go up the road for two miles, and then follow a track on left for one mile. Often flashing and swapping on Friday and Saturday nights (late night).
- Grafham Water near Buckden, just off the A1 is an excellent site. The east car-park is the best as the west car-park is mostly gays (the west has toilets, the east is near a model farm). Highly recommended and secluded, especially after dark. Also, this reservoir has a number of car-parks and picnic areas around it, accessed on the B661 west of the A1 from Buckden roundabout. These areas are also sometimes used by doggers.
- Splash Lane Castor. Take the slip road off the A47 (sign Castor/Ailsworth/Marholm). Head into Castor village, down hill " round bend. Splash Lane on left (Post for Recreation centre). Follow lane to end. You will find a dirt track with an area off to the right, nature trails, etc.
- Grafham Water is between Huntingdon and St. Neots, just off the A1 (near Buckden) and is an excellent site with lots of doggers in action. East car-park is couples dogging with voyeurs, and the West car-park is mostly gay action. However, sometimes gates on car-parks are locked at night.
- Brampton Village, near Huntingdon - River Lane, nights only but plenty of couples, both in cars and on roadside.
- Little Paxton Nature Reserve car-park. Just off the A1 near St. Neots.
- Magog Down car-park. Follow the A1307 to Haverhill from Cambridge, and after the Magog roundabout follow the road to Haverhill. Just before the hill take a right then first left. High banks make this excellent for afternoon and evening fun.
- The old gravel pits at Mepal has started to become a good place to meet up and have a laugh. Getting better every week.
- Ferry Meadows, Peterborough. Adjacent to the Nene Valley railway station off the A605 is a car-park and picnic area. Most action during the early evening.
- Southey Woods, near Peterborough. Just off the A1. Afternoon and evenings are good, and it's quite a secluded area, with nooks and crannies to park in. Couples also go in the woods as well as in their cars.
- Orton mere is now full of boy racers and patrolled regularly by the police anybody found parked there is subject to stop and search with all there detail being logged in the PNC
- Southy woods is being locked up of a night time as it is now under new management
- Castor has never been a dogging site it is too small and very near residential housing
- Wansford in under surveillance as it is getting out of hand the police in Peterborough have a unmarked car which is so inconspicuous you won't know they are there until it's to late and some of the truck drivers which use the place as starting to get feed up with the activities of one group of people
- Lay-by on A1 south bound between Brampton Hut and Alconbury Macdonalds. Great for couples, single guys and transvestites.
A1(M) Large lay-by
- The lay-by on the A1M just before you hit the roundabout which can take you to Huntingdon, London or the A14 (towards Kettering) is very busy. lots of gay action in the small wooded area right next to the lay-by. Just park up and walk into it. better near the end of the lay-by (near the exit) lunchtimes are very good or between 4-6pm! lots of blow jobs etc.
- Heading from Cambridge between Linton and Haverhill. Turn left at the bottom of the dual carriage way, sign posted West Wickham. Then follow for about 1 mile and there is a country path that cuts across the road where you can park surrounded by trees and very quiet
Alconbury Southbound A1
- lay-by just before A14 junction, top place for hot cock action in or out of vehicles...Frequented by one very sexy cd in a white Mercedes van with curtains around windows.
- Not well known but have noted some meets there. Unsure if couples go there but have known guys and CD meet there
Brandon creek picnic area
- This picnic area is on the A10 between Littleport and Downham Market, we get there quite a lot and always have an audience. perfect up by the river or on the picnic bench's furthest from the road, like to see more people up there
- Quarry pits behind Holiday Express Inn hotel. Off Coldhams Lane, turn right at Toyota garage, follow road down, park car in lay by. Walk down footpath, until you see large hole in fence. Go through, walk down. There is a bench there. Have seen many doggers down there. Mainly ladies, great place as no people go down there as private grounds.
- Brandon Creek lay by next to the public toilets getting busier each week
Coe Lane Godmanchester
- Very quite country lane, no one around. Come off A14 from Huntingdon at Godmanchester. Turn left at roundabout, then immediate left. Follow lane right down to dead end. Loads of well hung blokes. Only 1 single male goes, very well hung
- Roswell Pits, nature reserve now used by many flashing couples. entrance on Littleport road over the bridge and footpath by industrial estate.
- Paradise Swimming pool/sports centre car park after 10pm. cctv cameras but they are fakes
- Apparently once the pool and gym close at night the Paradise Centre Car Park is the place to be.
- Paradise car park the cameras are very active and manned 24/7
- they have installed gates which close at 8 pm so has not been any action there
- Clay lane in Abbots Ripton. Turning on corner sign posted to Clay lane industrial units. Go to the bottom and then you will see where it all happens. No bother down there and very secluded.
- Down the village college drive, evenings only. I've seen a few cars down there with lights on or off and a few dog pics in windscreen, I haven't had the time to take a close look yet but it looks promising. Very quiet with large meadows/playing fields for outdoor summer fun.
- On the former airfield, which during the day locals use as a short-cut between Oakington and Longstanton. From dusk on Fridays there are usually a few cars parked here, couples and voyeurs too. Getting better every week.
- as you go down the west end park, keep going on the path by foot till u got into some "forest looking area", keep going forward till you see a bridge. people meet there every Sunday at around 9:00 in the evening.
- in the woods and down by the river
Melbourne RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds) site
- nice set back car park good dogging site even picnic tables
- been to Mepal on a few times now sorry but its big disappointment seen nothing
Milton Country Park
- Milton Country Park opposite Milton Tesco's! Very nice site for dogging. Quiet woodlands and fields. I had a very nice night there on Friday. Hope u can find ENJOY!
- On "Beechwoods" road over Gogs, heading from Addenbrookes Hospital towards Fulbourn; at top of hill on right, walk (or drive if your car is narrow or you're feeling brave!) between metal gateposts and up unmade road to turning area/car park then turn left along footpath. Lots of action in belt of trees on your left hand side for the next 500 yards or so. Young guys, groups, occasionally females/ couples too. Has been quiet for a year or so following clearance of undergrowth, but livening up again, so give it a go.
Peterborough Milton Ferry
- Milton ferry. Very good for couples Friday and Saturday night after 9pm
Cambridge, The Meadows Community Centre
- The meadows community centre Cambridge lots of action especially on Friday nights lots of girls from 11.30 on wards
- Wansford continues to be busy but mostly for the gays, not too much dogging going on, watch out though, don't go over the road, the police are taking a tough line with anyone going onto the childrens farm there.
- This is a picnic area just off the A47 about 300 metres before the A1. You can find all types here, TS/TV, gays, couples. It is used as a lorry stop at night but very busy. Nether the less, during the day there is a cafe so nights only
Waterbeach Railway Station
- good parking with lots of bushes and two walk ways. Seems to be new and the word has not got around as yet. very interesting when the trains come in.
- New road pit at end of new road, turn left over stile keep walking left through woods hang aboout.
- Past elm on way to march on the left
- Oldfield lane near the building site. Word is getting round.
- Down Newbridge Lane, off the trading estate at the dead end by Century Salvage. Turn left by Stocks.