Dogging locations in Sussex
- Dukes Mound / The Temple. Located next to Brighton Marina, Dukes mound stretches for about a quarter of a mile with lots of hiding places with a big temple at one end. This place is popular 24 hours a day, although note, lot's of gay dogging action here.
- Brighton's infamous Nudist Beach, conveniently located directly in front of Dukes Mound is extremely popular with doggers, voyeurs, etc., but make sure you don't offend the naturists.
- NOTE: also see Devil's Dyke below
Chailey Common Nature Reserve
- Just off A272 leading from Scaynes Hill to Newick, turn off to the right & about 50-100yds there are two areas - take your pick!
- Devils Dyke is a well known and major dogging site, off the A24 towards Brighton.
- Ditchling Common is just south Wivelsfield Green. At dusk head into the many wooded areas for regular dogging sessions on the picnic tables there and further on by the lake.
- Friston Forest. Going down the A22 towards Eastbourne take the right at Polegate towards Friston, then keep going for about 3 miles until you reach Friston Forest on the right hand side. Well secluded, with a good chance of catching some car fun during the weekend evenings.
- Hastings Country Park - top car-park. Busy on Friday nights.
- Goring Gap also known as The Cabbage Patch. Shows in cars daytime and evenings.
- High Salvington car-park.
- Woods beside the road not far from Arlington Eagles speedway track. Lots of dog walking areas and lots of secluded places. Men and couples, during daytime.
Arlington, east Sussex.
- A couple of lay-bys either side of the road just along from the stadium, action in the woods, mainly men ,some couples
- Between Bury in West Sussex and Arundel there is a round about with access to the woods, lots of dogging there, nights fantastic
- Whiteways, just off the Round-A-Bout. Late night
- From Crossbush Hotel head towards Worthing on A27. Lay bys left and right, action in the woods behind lay.-bys
Capel car park Folkestone
- meet after 6pm on Friday eves, mostly over 60s
- West Beach in Clymping
Crowlink Car Park
- Crowlink car park, down the road from Friston Pond, take a left on the A259 heading West towards the Cuckmere Haven. Used nights all week long.
- Definitely a superb location daytime and evening I go there with my slut so couples as well. Really quiet and loads of cover
- Butts Brow going from triangle in Polegate, Willingdon to Eastbourne on Willingdon drive through first set of traffic lights then you see a fuel station right hand side take slip road behind station just before the station follow the back road you go past the wheat sheaf pub on left then about 50 yards on right there's a steep road its a long one when you get to the top you will see the whole of Eastbourne and dogging heaven
- Sevenoaks Rd, Langney, opposite is a very rural spot around a big lake, plenty of adult fun with fisherman at night, very secluded, and quite...
- Secluded picnic area on adjacent to seafront on Prince William Parade. From Leisure pool roundabout go along Prince William Parade to where Yellow Lines on seaward side of road stop. The path at that point to seafront has bushes on both side, on one side is the leisure pool car park, on the other is a hollow with bushes all round, in here is a picnic area ideal for summer evening sex and meets.
- bottom boating lake next to Folkestone hospital walk in centre can be good on Friday and Saturday from about 10 pm a good mix of people loads of fun to be had
Foredown Tower, Hove
- long the bumpey track past foredown tower off the a27 north of hanglton hove night time fun by the horse paddocks.
- road leading from A285 to racecourse car park on right. Selhurst Park. men on men and couples.
- Cook Road - Legendary location in Horsham. Most evenings midnight to 3am. Especially good on Friday and Saturday nights. Mostly straight, very little gay activity. Excellent for both voyeurs and those that want to be seen.
- Cook Road in the Holbrook area of Horsham. Legendary location. Excellent for voyeurs and participants. 12am onwards. Most nights but especially good at weekends.
Lancing - Manor Hill
- The car park at the top of Lancing manor hill, past the post office is a great space, it offers a car park if you like it in the car or a small wooded area if you prefer things outdoors. Probably to many actual dog walkers in the day but an amazing spot after about 10pm. Popular with younger couples.
Lay-by between Arundel and Chichester
- Excellent pull in, during the day there is a mobile cafe, at night it is more relaxed. Lots of action all week long, gets better when the French and Dutch lorry drivers are around. They always come out to play.
- West beach go down the A259 heading out of Littlehampton go over the bridge then take the next left (called Ferry road) then get to the end of that road take the only right at the end (called Rope Walk) follow the road straight down till you get to the end car park. busy most weekends normally midnight when most people are there good for sex with horny wives, milfs etc plus there are a lot of 18+ there very good night out worth going!
- meeting outside Somerfield's bus stop Littlehampton after 8pm.
- Frequent meeting mainly gay
- Mill Hill North of Shoreham By Sea over towards the youth hostel picnic tables in parking lot
- Small lane on the A27 towards Bexhill from Westham go over the river and on the left is a sign access only this is the lane which was the road and is quiet, it goes right through and joins the main road again, mix of gay and straight, mostly wanking fun and panty fun with the straight guys.
Nudist beach past Hove Lagoon
- Gay action during the day, but swingers of both sexes in the evenings during the warmer months.
Old Lodge, Ashdown Forest
- Go in the direction of Hartfield on B2026 (Sat Nav TN22 3JG) past King's Standing Car Park, bear Left Old Lodge on Left. Some action in car park but most on road to Old Lodge into forest. Go through gate past cottages , several pull offs on road. Weekends best.
Shoreham by Sea
- The Old Fort car park at the end of Shoreham Beach, dogging on weekend evenings
Sompting - Borstal Road
- The Borstal Road between Sompting and Steyning provides lots of small and medium secluded car parks. Popular day and night, particularly at Weekends.
- The car park near to the shops is known to be active once Tesco's closes at 11pm, especially behind the hedge opposite Beaulieu Rd.
- Luxford's car park, it's pretty central but usually fairly secluded. Good older couples and a fair few stunners!
Voweles lane forest car park
- 2 miles west of east Grinstead about a quarter of a mile along from the bluebell railway station Kingscote, very popular with dogging straight and bi something for every one you can guarantee to get action any night of the week.
Vowles Lane Carpark
- Quiet country Car Park in Vowles Lane, Turners Hill, Crawley. Popular with bosses and secretary's during lunch times and late afternoon
Wwest end car park
- dogging takes place regularly at night time, very secluded next to beach
- behind courthouse pub in car park Friday evening 9pm
Worthing-Goring Gap- Ferring
- At night, great place with different woods so nobody can see you from the road.