Dogging Locations in Somerset
- Cheddar Reservoir, the fisherman's car park off Sharpham Road.
- Priors Park, picnic and car-park on the Blackdowns, about 7 miles out of Taunton along the Corfe Road, turn right at the cross roads and it is on the right. Very discreet for dogging.
- Cartgate services, A303, outside Yeovil, parking, toilets, and a 24 hour cafe!! Mainly bi/gay blokes but the occasional couple do venture there, so a dogging site to check out.
- On the cut through road between the A369 Abbots Leigh and the beggar bush lane road, quite and best action in the woods up the path behind the small car park.
- lay-by north of Taunton on A38 truckers always available for fun more females would be great
- staple hill car park getting very good no boy
- Just up from the Weston Hospital, lay-by on left hand side very open but lots of activity in the after dark hours.
- Lay by on the left towards Taunton, mainly swingers best after midnight
- Small car park in quiet spot off Dunware lane, close to plum
lane. several cars often in there
- main trunk road, between Bridgwater and Minehead. just over the river bridge turn right. go past the council refuge tip.
good place plenty of cover, small copses, to go to be discreet. can park outside and just watch, for anyone interested, you know the signs, used by dog walkers, but lots of space, be discreet, and clean. you will enjoy.
Burnham on sea
- Leaving Berrow Road on Brent Road towards Weston,
lay-by on left after 2 s bends.
Castle Neroche car park
- On the Blackdown Hills, Take the hills road off A303 at The Eagle Pub. Opposite the first house on the
left, take the lane some 500 metres to the car park.
This is the most secluded and best of the Blackdown hills sites. The approach lane is mainly a long
straight, so approaching car lights can be seen well before they arrive.
- West street car park Sunday evenings
- Travel up the hill to first left at castle into car park, but drop down to hidden car park, nice and dark and loads of cover with trees etc. Plenty of couples venture in here.
Frome, Marston road
- Lay by on road out of Frome towards Nunny catch
Go out of Frome past Sainsbury's over second roundabout and is the big lay-by just up the road secluded area daytime and night time.
- Brookhampton. Down lane from A303 main road and lay by is great for dogging.
Odd Down FC Car Park
- Great place for activities after midnight. Car park is secluded by trees and fences giving all round cover. New to the scene but worth checking out.
- On Quantock hills pines cafe towards Bishops Lydeard car park on left real good...
- A discreet car park just after lay by on the right. Very secluded and good actin in evenings
- Near Weston Super Mare lies sand bay there is car parks up and down it for fun and pleasure best is at the end of the bay road there is a quite big car park see you there I hope x
South Petherton toilets
- mainly bi/ gay guys a good site to check out at anytime
- staple hill on the Blackdowns very big car park there is a couple to choose from very interesting secluded and can be busy worth a try from 10pm onwards
- staple Hill car park recently open. Top end of Corfe about two miles up from the race course, cross roads turn left drive 2miles and its signed as
car park and picnic area
getting very busy more so in the evenings between 9pm and 10pm but lots of areas around for playing
- just outside stoke Sub-Hamdon on the B356 Crewkerne road (B3165) there a little clearing on the right just off the road as you drive towards Crewkerne,
there's a little barn at the bottom, great for dogging at anytime apart from
Sunday mornings when they use it for clay shooting.
- Car Park on Berhill on Polden hills near Old Windmill. Daytime action in wooded areas. Evenings dogging in field by car park.
Togg Hill car park
- Best on a Thursday or Sat evening about 10ish
- large picnic area with lots of single men looking for couples. sexy lady loves to perform for her husband, some sat evenings. gorgeous boobs..
Tytherington near Frome
- Just 1 mile from Sainsbury's towards Nunney Catch, turn left at roundabout past the Masons Arms, sign for Tytherington, enter the small village pub called
fox and hounds on the left, 20 yards past pub a small lane with a few houses, go down lane for about half mile big pull in by fields.
- Industrial estate on Wookey Hole road opposite Thales site. go right to the top of hill into a compound on the left.
- park in font lane west Coker for big cock fun ladies and couples
WESTON SUPER MARE
- SAND BAY AT THE FAR END (ROAD ENDS) SAND POINT CAR PARK
- Along the Beach mainly weekends after clubs Kick out. Good actions goes on in the sand along the (burnt) Pier
- two towers lane up by the showground pull ins all along the road